Published on July 28th, 2016 | by abarries
Are you looking to rent?
If you are looking to rent your own place here is a list of things that might help you to qualify for a rental, each place may hold different qualifications but some are pretty standard.
- Your monthly income must be at least 2.5x the rent
- You must have a valid California Id card
- You must be able to pass a background check
- Your credit must be fair to good
- You should have good rental history/ references
In addition, please take a look at this link to help answer questions you may have pertaining to your rental.